Junior Level Lighting Designer
We are an award-winning architectural lighting design firm located in Midtown Manhattan looking for a
talented lighting designer with technical knowledge and experience working on different types of
projects to join our team!
The junior level designer responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide design and technical support for senior design staff, building study models, renderings and
research of precedent images for presentations, drawings, Revit models, AGI calculations, fixture
research and creation of fixture schedule with cuts, and details.
Be responsible for the production of deliverables such as layouts, energy and light level calculations,
fixture and load schedules, and detail studies.
• 2+ years of experience working the field of architectural lighting design Bachelor’s Degree - Master's
• Majored in lighting, interior design, architecture or related design field.
• Experience must include hand drawing skills, proficiency in AutoCAD, AGI 32, Revit, InDesign and
• Fluent in English, spoken and written.
• Must be a team player.
• This is a full time position: Monday - Friday (9:30am - 6:00pm)
Qualified candidates please email your resume along with a portfolio of recent work directly to
[email protected]. Cooley Monato Studio is an equal opportunity employer and considers all
candidates for employment regardless of race, color, sex, age, national origin, creed, disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, or political affiliation.
Benefits include medical coverage contribution with a dental/vision options, transit check & sponsored
401K plan. Additional incentives & salary requirements will be discussed at time of interview.